– Preventative Care
– Comprehensive Physical Examinations
– Corporate, Sports, Camp and School Physicals
– Treatment of long-term medical conditions such as diabetes, hypertension, lipid disorders, metabolic disorders and osteoporosis
– Treatment of minor injuries and short-term illnesses
– EKGs, treadmill exercise stress tests, pulmonary function tests, plain film X-Ray onsite, full service reference laboratory onsite.
– Well-Woman exams, including breast exams and pap smears
– Childhood and adult immunizations
– Pre Operative clearance exams and post operative care
IMA has a CLIA certified, comprehensive reference laboratory onsite for the convenience of our patients. See below for the tests performed at our facility.
– Complete Blood Count (CBC)
– Comprehensive Metabolic Panel (CMP)*
– Lipid Panel (Total Choloesterol, LDL, HDL, Triglyceride)*
– Urine Analysis
– Vitamin D levels
– Testosterone Levels
– Iron Studies
– B-12 Levels
– Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate
– Highly Sensitive C – reactive protein
– Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA)
– Thyroid Function Tests- Thyroid Stimulation Hormone(TSH) & Free Thyroxine
– Glycated Hemoglobin for Diabetes Evaluation
– Protime / INR
– Vitamin D 25-OH
– Testosterone(Total) & Free T3
– Iron & Iron Binding Capacity
– Occult Blood
If you are having tests performed that are followed by an asterisk* you will need to fast 8-hours prior to your appointment. Please click here to download pre-test instructions. You are to have nothing solid, but we encourage you to drink plenty of fluids (water, black coffee, plain tea). If you are taking medication please take your medications as directed.
IMA has an onsite Radiology facility with a full time Radiology Technician available during office hours to assist your physician with diagnosis when radiographic studies are deemed necessary. IMA contracts with Board Certified Radiologists to interpret and issue written reports on all of the x-rays taken at IMA.
IMA is equipped with updated cardiovascular diagnostic equipment, including electrocardiogram (EKG), ICG testing, and Treadmill Stress Testing equipment. Please click on Treadmill Stress Testing to download pre-test instructions.